



We had a great time at the zoo today with our friends that we met at storytime and were able to see the Butterfly Exhibit for the first time. It is something extra that they have at the zoo right now. For $1 admission per person you are able to go into this greenhouse that feels like a sauna and look at the butterflies. It was perfect since Jackson had just learned about the life cycle of the butterfly at school. Unfortunately, my battery died but I was able to take a few pictures.


As I said Gavin is 4 months old today and I must say that he is the best baby!!! He's been sleeping through the night since before 3 months, but I hadn't wanted to jinx myself by mentioning it before :) He sleeps from about 8-9 pm at night until about 7-8 am. It's been so nice! I love that he and I have a great groove going on. He just goes with the flow. If there is something wrong, it doesn't take much for me to figure out what it is and get it resolved. (That may also be because now I have experience.) He loves to smile and laugh and hardly ever cries. I sometimes will be driving down the street and have to turn around and look to make sure he's back there. Jackson is really good with him. Jackson could be saying the goofiest thing or not even paying attention to Gavin but holding his hand, but the look on Gavin's face is priceless. He looks at Jackson as if he is the coolest person in the world. (Which, I would have to say, he is one of the coolest people for sure.) Gavin just stares at Jackson and smiles as if he's just going to follow him to the ends of the earth. It makes me laugh out loud right now just thinking about it. I hope that Jackson can be a good example for Gavin, because it's obvious that Gavin thinks his big brother is the greatest. :)




I also wanted to give a shout out to my hubby that I absolutely love like crazy and hope that he knows every day how amazing I think he is. I can't imagine in a million years anyone else that I'd rather spend my whole life with!!!











Love this sweet post!!!! I'm so glad you have Matt and they boys!!! What a cute family you make!!! I can't believe Gavin is 4 months old. I'm glad you've been able to stay home with them, and it's fun talking with you almost everyday!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Jill