




Happy Birthday to Matt, the love of my life!!! The big 4-0. I am truly blessed to have Matt in my life. He is an amazing husband, father, and my best friend. I can't imagine my life without Matt and thank God that he blessed me by putting him in my life.
10 best qualities of my Matt
1. Loyal. To friends and family Matt is loyal and devoted.
2. Christian. Growing and learning more and more about God's love by having a personal relationship with Christ, studying the Bible and doing what it says, and being involved in our church.
3. Hard working Since we started dating and especially after having a family there is nothing that Matt won't do to provide for us.
4. Funny. I love that he makes me laugh everyday. I can't even put into words how funny I think he is.
5. Smart. From business to biology he's got it going on.
6. Respectful. Gentleman to the core.
7. Patient. Although he claims that I've worn it thin, he still has more patience than most.
8. Organized. Everything from our checkbook to his sock drawer has to be organized just as he wants it.
9. Great Dad. He loves the boys and loves spending quality time with them.
10. HOT!!! He still gives me butterflies--and is even getting better with age.
40 is the new 30, baby!!! I love you!!!








40 is the new 30!!!! Happy Birthday Matt!!! Have a fun day. Bev, I can't wait to see pics of the new car!!!! It's sounds fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jill