My super-duper fabulous Aunt Rose, aka Ro Ro, arrived on Friday from New Orleans for a fun 10 day visit. Last night my mom, Ro Ro, Jackson, Gavin, and I went to Austin to see Brooke and Evan and Ronnie. We ate yummy chicken salad, fruit salad, and some broccoli, sesame seed, bacon salad (don't know the name, but it was good). The ladies had lots of fun playing Apples to Apples, a game that Brooke won as a gag gift at Christmas that turned out to be lots of fun. There was lots of fun and laughter and we didn't leave to come home until after 11pm!!! I had already called Matt about 7 pm and told him not to watch American Idol without me and asked if he would mind watching with me in the morning since I knew he would be fast asleep by the time we got home. We got up and watched it this morning at 6 am before he went to work. I was right about Jorge, but Matt's girl Jasmine was a goner too. Apparently Anoop's sunny personality helped him sail through to the next round. They announced the new rules about being able to make 1 "save" but I guess neither one of them were worth saving. Can't wait til next Tuesday. :)






Last night was a lot of fun. . . even though I came in last playing "Apples to Apples." My family's the best!!!
ReplyDelete