skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Our life transcribed
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Quick American Idol predicition...
Just barely getting this one in, but I think that the bottom 3 is going to be Megan, Scott, and the Texan (I forget his name). I'm going to go with Matt on this one, Megan is starting to annoy me also. She may be going home tonight....
Sorry....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I read
Jill
12 years ago
Marissa
Uninsured in Texas
12 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(24)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(12)
NeNee's Birthday
Keeping busy...
Quick American Idol predicition...
Go Fly a Kite...
Mini Town
Another fun day at the zoo
The best sound in the world
My children will never know life without....
5 minutes a day
Family Fun
My picks for American Idol
Love is in the air....
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
About Me
Beverly
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment