Friday, March 27, 2009

Keeping busy...

First of all, I must admit that once again I was wrong. I was so surprised that Matt G. was in the bottom 3. Although, I was right about Michael the Texan--he went home. I think he was probably happy to get back to his family.
Bye Bye...


We have really enjoyed going to Storytime at the library. It is so convenient to our house--we've actually walked there before--we should probably be doing that more often. We love it. The first half hour is filled with songs and stories and then they do their craft. Jackson is doing a lot better with the crafts and we even made a birdfeeder out of pipe cleaners a couple of weeks ago.

Every week at "Tuesday's Storytime", Ms. Randi brings a parachute and the kids love it. We've made some friends there and it's so much fun for Jackson.





Lately Jackson has taken quite an interest in photography. Gavin and I are his favorite subjects. Here are some of his latest shots...




After preschool on Wednesday, Matt met us at the zoo for a couple of hours after work. But first, we saw an animal in our own backyard. We have an oak tree in the front yard so we often see squirrels snacking on acorns.





We had a great time at the zoo. We didn't have much time to play so we just went straight to the Tot Spot and hung out there. I even used our timer on our camera to take a picture of all of us. (I love the timer--we even set up our camera on a stool and took our Christmas picture in front of our fireplace a couple of years ago.)





2 comments:

  1. Y'all sure love the ZOO!!!! Glad you get such great use out of your passes. I love the sweet photo of Matt holdng Gavin!!! Your family picture if also great!!! I love Storytime at the library. I will have to start taking Molly. I used to always take Kenz and Madi when they were younger. Wish we lived by each other we could go together. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your blog! I have the opportunity to enjoy Jackson and Gavin and all the activities even if I'm not there. Everytime I see little Gavin's picture I smile and sometimes I just laugh outloud. He is so cute. I can hardly wait until he starts crawling. . .and walking. . .talking, too. You'll really have your hands full then! Jackson's quite the photographer. His pictures are better than a lot of mine. I love the family picture, too. The picture of the squirrel with the angel should win a prize. The angel has quite a pose. I'm anxiously awaiting your next post!
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete